Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Day After

I thought that I would be really sore today, but it really was not that bad. I think my abs hurt the most from the workout after the run. I had to take an over eager Rebel on a walk/jog, because he did not get to go yesterday. He is definitely the best motivator to get me off my bum and out the door. There was talk of training for a 5K around work. I think that it would be a fun thing to do. I will keep you posted. Next week is Relay for Life so I will be doing a lot of walking that night. Tomorrow I will probably go on what I have started calling, a puppy run. I will try to run further then I usually do, because I think that my body is getting used to doing the same thing all the time. Weights are in tomorrow's workout plan too!

No comments:

Post a Comment