Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Success, Kind Of!

So it started raining, and we had to run inside. I did better then I thought I would. I ran one mile and a half, and I had to stop because I got a side stitch. Inside on the track 8 loops is a mile so I ran 12 loops, and walked two, and then worked out the rest of the time on a spin bike. I think I am going to pace myself better next time, and try to make it all 16 loops. She is training for the marathon, and eventually has to get up to 20 miles. I told her that I would try to train with her. I would like to see how far I can push myself. I think the side stitch happened because I stopped to drink water out of the tempting water fountain. Next time I will try my running friends trick. She keeps gum in the back of her mouth, because it keeps your mouth from getting dry. First I heard of it, but it sounds like a plan, as long as I don't try to chew it and put a hole in my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment