Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What Have I Gotten Myself Into??

So today was an excellent day to start this blog, because tomorrow yours truly is supposed to go on a two mile run. Not only am I supposed to go on a two mile run, but I am running with someone training for a marathon in Chicago. I work with her and she wants me to go after work, no big deal. Well I have been going up my street and back down with my running buddy, Rebel, (he is the 15 pound little love next to my heels in the picture) for about three months now. Before I was running on the treadmill every morning and lifting weights. So today I took Rebel, and a pedometer, and set out to see just how far I was actually running. Well friends I am sad to say it was just a little over a half a mile. So that being said I am a little nervous about attempting two miles tomorrow. I am going to attempt it, because I have already committed. I am up for the challenge, wish me luck. I will be letting you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment