Monday, April 26, 2010

X Factor

So I have a couple of days to catch up on writing about. Day 2 was Plyo and that was hard enough not to mention I waited tables right before I did it so my legs were extra sore. I could tell it was working me out, because after I laid in the floor gasping for breathe. Day 3 with arms and shoulders was difficult too; one, because I had a double so I carried heavy trays all day before I worked out and two, because my upper body strength needs work. Especially hard for me is flys, it is difficult for me to even crank out ten of those bad boys. I like that you write down what you do though because it helps you to see your progress. Then the abs were whoa, getting through them was difficult, I have done ab ripper x before and I still struggle through the whole workout. I love that though, because it means they are still working. Yesterday was Yoga X and I enjoyed it, it was still hard, but I felt like my whole body was being stretched. Looking forward to legs and back and abs tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment